About the ONLY thing on people’s minds right now is the Coronavirus.
So let’s talk about it. The purpose of this notice is to keep you
informed about the proactive approaches we’re taking with regards to the COVID-19 situation. We take your health and welfare seriously. And while we’ve always been committed to sanitation and infection control, rest assured we’re taking special precautions these days, above and beyond our already meticulous standards. Please review our ongoing approach to ensuring our patients safety:
- Hand sanitizer is provided for use in our reception area and throughout our practice. All surfaces, equipment and adjusting tables are regularly sanitized with disinfectant.
- Team members will continue proper hand hygiene in accordance with federal guidelines and adhere to proper cough etiquette.
- We will complete a written/verbal screening process for all new and returning patients to keep clinic secure for everyone.
- Ensuring social distancing measures are facilitated in our waiting room area
- Use of special patient pre-rinses before all treatments are commenced
- Please ring us to cancel/reschedule your appointment if you have flu-like symptoms such as fever, runny nose, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat. We look forward to welcoming you back once your symptoms resolve
- Remaining abreast of and adhering to all ADA, AHPRA and Government regulations, guidelines and recommendations strictly and comprehensively.
It is essential to advise us when booking your next appointment if;
- you have traveled overseas within the last two weeks
- you have been in contact with a COVID 19 patient or someone suspected of the virus
- you have respiratory symptoms
Most of us have never experienced anything like this in our lifetime. It’s an evolving situation and we’ll keep you informed if anything should change.
Note: All content and media on the My Dentist website and social media channels are created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice.